Monday, February 22, 2010

I AM SO FUNNY

Before reading this post, you might need to increase your air-con temperature and get a jacket.
I find myself very funny this week, as in real humour. And sweetness too.


A: Band march with fan? OMG
Z: No, they march with air-con.

B: What will you do is I(frog) die.
Z: I will cook frog porridge and eat.

C:What will you do if this relationship end?
Z: I will burn money for you, becuase our relationship will end only on the day you die.

D: Are you nervous?
Z: No, i'm just shivering.

E: Die, tml chem spa. You study already?
Z: What to study for chem spa? Just dont off the fan and i will be able to think properly.

F: Are you shivering just now?
Z: Yes, because the poleduem* is too high up and its snowing there.

Funny right? TYVM
*However you spell it.

No comments: